Caisson Investment Management, the specialist multi-let investor and asset manager, is attending MIPIM.
Partners David Carter, Philip Stott and Mark Bowden along with senior analyst Jez Bartholomeusz will be present from the London office while the firm’s Dutch Partners, Vincent Spruijt and Arend den Boef will be joining from the Rotterdam office.
After a successful year with AUM increasing to £320.0m and its 94 properties outperforming their markets, Caisson will be at MIPIM to meet both potential equity investors and asset owners who are seeking a specialist asset manager within the multi-let industrial market.
“With a solid track record Caisson now want to materially increase their assets under management and are seeking one or more investors who wish to make a meaningful investment into the multi-let industrial sector” said David Carter, Managing Director.
“Our asset management outperformance over a numbers of years speaks for itself and is something we are very proud of. We have a very particular hands-on approach to dealing with each asset and tenant and we have found this has proven highly effective in maximising both income and capital return” commented Mark Bowden, Property Director.
“We have a very rigorous investment analysis and research-backed approach to each investment we acquire, including an in-house industrial econometric database and rental analysis tool which enable us to identify opportunities that will benefit from our hands-on Asset Management approach, which means we never acquire any asset without having an agreed five-year detailed management plan for each asset right down to unit level” stated Philip Stott, Investment Director.
- Caisson Investment Management ("Caisson") is a specialist real estate asset manager in the Multi-let Industrial sector with c. £320 million assets under management on behalf of institutional, family office and overseas investors;
- Established in 2009 and authorised and regulated by the FCA , Caisson has a legacy-free investment management platform and experience born from the early days of the UK MLI sector in the 1980s;
- Managing 92 assets totalling c.6.0m square feet in c. 600 tenancies - average remaining lease length 3½ years; and
- Between £5.0m to £10.0m of capital projects are being managed on an annual basis.
- Caisson takes a long-term view of the asset class and uses its highly experienced and diverse skills base to actively manage the portfolios under management;
- Strong asset sourcing supported by its proprietary in-house market database (“Panther”);
- Rigorous investment analysis via its in-house bespoke financial model (“ORAC”) ensures Caisson buys well;
- Market supply/demand analysis (“Panther II”); and
- Market rental /ERV tracking analysis (“Eagle”) helps back up its investment decisions.
Contact for enquiries
Caisson Investment Management
+44 207 280 9600